Monday, October 5, 2015

October 3, 2015

Well I am emailing today just for a little bit, but I didn’t get any emails so I thought I would just send one out to let y’all know what’s going on down here! I will email again on Monday, but just for a short time since I am emailing right now. So I would love to hear from you before then!! This last week just flew by and I cant believe its already the end of the week.. We had a meeting with all the zone leaders this last week with President and sister Maluenda, and the joke around here has been when Pres Maluenda is going to receive the call the be made the new apostle this weekend! haha But for reals a lot of us are pretty certain he will get that call someday!! It is super amazing getting to work so close with him and I am really enjoying it a lot!! These next few weeks we will be traveling pretty much every day, this month is when President does interviews with all the missionaries, so we go to all the zones in the mission and pres does personal interviews with each missionary and in the mean time my comp and I give training's to all the other missionaries till they all have had an interview with him and we usually start at 8am and we will finish around 5 or 6pm each day... So my comp and I will be giving oodles of training's these next few weeks! Then at the end of the month we have the mission tour, where a general authority comes down and we will have one big meeting with him with all the missionaries here closer to the border and another with all the missionaries up in the northern part of the mission and the cool part is that we are the ones that drive the general authority around for those few days he will be here so we are super pumped for that!! We are hoping its an apostle or someone cool because then we will get many hours of one on one time with him!! But things here are going great, life is crazy but I am loving it!! I hope you have a great week!!
Love, Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment