Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015

Hi Kimbo, How are you doing?? How has Dad been this last week? I really hope he is doing okay.. I know it is something that is going to be hard for him especially being his only brother that he really grew up with. Please keep me updated with how he is doing. I got the news from Sister Wells on Friday about Uncle Todd and yesterday I got a call from Sister Maluenda to say sorry and to see how I was doing. That is good to hear that the funeral services went well and the viewing did too. I haven’t gotten the letter yet but I should get it today or tomorrow I imagine. I will keep checking for it. It hadn’t really hit me till I got on and started reading the emails about it, but I am doing okay, I am more worried about how Dad is doing and how Kath and her family are doing. I just sent her an email so I hope I hear back from her soon. How has Kath and her family been doing?? I have been praying a lot for them and I included them in my fast yesterday. That is cool to hear Michael got married. I feel like I am going to have to make sure you and Dad like whoever it is I marry a lot before I get married to them! Do you have any pictures of the wedding? If you do, could you send them to me?? I cant believe Yac Yac is already home, and also that Brock is taller than him!! How is he doing? It is super good to see him, and of course he is wearing a camo tie!;) It is crazy that people are starting to get home!! Time is going by to quickly!! That is good to hear that you guys are going to go up camping soon, I think that is something Dad is really going to need and something that will help him a lot. That is something he has mentioned, that with me and Tyler gone that he doesn’t really have anyone that cares to go up camping much so I hope that helps him a lot. Do you know where it is that you guys want to go yet? Make Brock go out fishing with him if he goes out in the pontoon or something, I loved always going out paddling around with Dad in the tubes and I know that is something he always really enjoyed also. That is good to hear that Brock has been playing well, how has he been enjoying baseball?? What else does he usually do other than baseball?? Things here are going really well, now being a zone leader my responsibilities have changed quite a bit because I now cover close to 20 missionaries but I don’t work with really anything of them individually other than the district leaders, there are three district leaders in the zone so we work with them a lot to help them to help those that are in their district. It tests my patience sometimes because we will see a problem or something and we want them to just take care of it as the district leader but they don’t most of the time so we have to teach them and help them fix the problem but sometimes they just don’t fix things but things are going well. We have a meeting just about every day that we have to go to, so we don’t get to work as much in our area which is a little different but I am enjoying it a lot. I will be getting a new comp a week from tomorrow, my comp heads home but his family moved to Houston from Utah just a year ago so he will be staying here in Texas since his family moved! He is a really great kid and I have enjoyed my time with him, he doesn’t really like sports or anything like that but we have just gotten a long really well so it is sad that he will already be taking off but we will keep in touch. I will be getting a new comp this next week and I know for sure now that I will be training a new Zone Leader, like right now my comp is training me, you always get trained your first transfer as a zone leader and I have found out recently that I will be getting a missionary where it is his first transfer as a ZL so I am excited to see who I get! I should know next week who I get so I will let you know. This last week just flew by and I cant even think of what happened, we just started teaching this lady that has recently gotten out of prison, but she has 3 little girls and they all came to church yesterday. The little girls are really cute and they are doing really well, the only thing that may stop her from being baptized is if she is on probation since she was in prison for a while. Just about her whole body is covered in tattoos but is a really cool lady and is really excited to be baptized. I have definitely learned not to judge on my mission, whether it be other missionaries or the people we talk to every day. Other than that I can’t think of really anything that happened this last week, I think we are going to be going bowling here with everyone in the zone so that should be a lot of fun! I haven’t been bowling since I left home so I am excited!! I hope everyone is doing alright at home, I love you mommy!!
Love, Tu hijo

No comments:

Post a Comment