Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4, 2015

Hey Kimbo, how are you doing?? The Payson Temple looks amazing, it sounds like it would be really cool to be able to work in there for a little bit! I am excited to go to it as soon as I get home!! Here on the mish I have learned to love to study, I feel like I have become a little bit of a nerd about learning doctrine.. but I really enjoy it and I have learned a lot of things about the temple and a lot of things that I hadn’t ever thought of or noticed and things make a LOT more sense now, like I have studied everything in a lot of depth and so I am super excited to be able to go to the temple as soon as I get home! How is Ty enjoying Connecticut?? Does he just work all day every day or how does that work? If you talk to him tell him to write me and tell me about it. So about SKYPE, I will call you after 5, like probably around 6ish, this time, because church here doesn’t get over till 1 then we always have meetings with the bishopric and what not. When we figure that all out I will have Hermana Cavasos send you a message or something to let you know. I talked to Jessica’s comp a little about her family because we visit her family every Thursday right now so she asks us to do certain things with them sometimes. But yeah like I will see her every Thursday and Sunday till I leave, so you could definitely send her with something if you want because I will see her a lot. This last week was super good here, we are still working with the Ramos family. They are super sick (sick in a good way, not ill). They read the Book of Mormon a lot and always sit there during the lessons with their journals and take notes and they are just super cool. The mom of the family told us the other day that she loves us as if we were her own kids! haha They are great and we are super excited for their baptism on the 17th so please pray for them! I have been super blessed during my mission to meet so many cool people and be apart of their conversion! We Have been helping out a family that we just recently baptized this last week break out their cement around their house because they are going to move the house! haha They don’t move to a different house here, they just move houses;) So we went over and swung some sledge hammers for a while this last week which was a super good workout and we are about half way done! We should finish it this week hopefully! Last night I had a problem with a sister in my district, she got mad about me correcting something and gave me some lip about it and what she said was ridiculous, so this morning I sat down with her and her comp and jacked her pretty good. It was something she definitely needed especially after what she said last night, so that was pretty exciting! Other than that things have been going pretty good with the sisters.. Two weeks from today I imagine I will be getting moved out of the area, and also my papi Elder Shumway will be dying too which is sad!! Things here are going good though, we have made some really good relationships with so many of the members here so it will be sad leaving! But I hope you have a great week mommy, I love you!
Talk to you Sunday!!
Love, Tu hijo

No comments:

Post a Comment