Monday, May 18, 2015

May 18, 2015



HI Kimbo, How are you doing?? What have you been up to this last week? That is crazy to here about little Morgilou!! What is she modeling for? Did she go do that tryout thingy? That is crazy to hear that she is up on a runway being a model! Is she making money doing that? That’s cool that the missionaries came over, yes I know an Elder Jones, there are actually two of them here in the mission and I know both of them really well. One is from England and I don’t know where the other one is from but I imagine it is him. Ty is making some pretty good money out there then? How much is he plan on making? Do you know? That party that you saw, that was an older couple in the ward that just got home from a mission down in Mexico so they threw a big welcome home party. I am still yet to find out what is going on with transfers... . All we know is that Elder Eisenhut is going to be getting a new comp but we don’t know if that means he is leaving the area or if I will be leaving the area or if both of us are going to leave. I hope we find out here soon, we have gone and said bye to a lot of the members already just incase we leave, because it is certain that one of us leave and very possible that they move us both if I become a zone leader but I guess we will just have to wait to see what happens. If I leave I am going to be up all night packing, after being here for 6 months I have gotten a lot of crap and I am going to have to get rid of a lot of stuff I imagine. So the family that we were going to baptize yesterday didn’t end up getting baptized.. The dad all of the sudden just stopped it all and said they cant go to our church anymore because he wants them to only go to his Christian church. We were with them on Saturday night and we were making plans for the baptism and everything then boom all of the sudden the dad stepped in and shut it all down. The girls were super bummed in the family, they really want to keep going to church and really want us to keep coming by to visit them but for now the dad says we cant come by anymore. It sucked hearing about it and that they weren’t going to be getting baptized anymore, but I know they will get baptized one day because they all have goals to finish the Book of Mormon and say that as soon as they move out of their dads house they the first thing they are going to do is go to our church. Tuesday, Wed, and Thurs. I got to work with Elder Shumway which was a lot of fun, I stayed in McAllen with him and the other APs and we had a lot of fun, we had meetings pretty much all day on all 3 days then got to work for just a couple hours at night. Elder Shumway and that huge group of missionaries all go home this Wednesday, I cant believe that they are all going home already! That seemed like forever away when I was with Elder Shumway a year ago and boom now they are leaving! Time is flying!!!! Anyways I hope you have a great week Kimbo, I love you!
Love, Tu hijo


 Leadership Conference
 
 One last evening with the wonderful Cavasos family
 
 
 
 
 Elder Johnson's first companion, Elder Shumway along with the Cavasos children
 Brother and Sister Cavasos
 
 
 
 Brother and Sister Cavasos
 Miranda Sanchez and family
Our sweet Josephina

No comments:

Post a Comment