Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31, 2015




Hey Mommy, what’s going on up there in Ut? Sounds like there has been some crazy stuff been going on! Yeah I actually know Arik Mack pretty well, he played with me on some of those teams with the baseball academy and I pitched against him a few times when we played against Mapleton. That is crazy to hear about the accident though, did the other people that were in his car get hurt? The car looked like it was destroyed.. That is sad to hear about that. I am glad have grown up the way I have knowing what I should and shouldn’t do.. I would hate to be in the situation that some kids my age are in right now! So Ty will be selling pesticides? How much will he be making to sell that? I hope he does well if he is going to leave for the whole summer, and I hope he enjoys it up there also! Will he be staying with that kid or who will he be living with? Yeah a couple days ago when we stopped by the Cavasos house they were outside playing baseball so we stopped and played with them for a little bit! It was a lot of fun, we were using a stick and a couple plastic balls, but it was a lot of fun! I think we are going to buy a wiffle ball bat and bring it over to them soon. This last Sunday was pretty crazy here! We first had a wedding at 830am then the lady that got married got baptized right after at like 915, then church starts at 10 and then after church we had another baptism too! It was a great day, a little stressful and crazy, but everything ended up going really well! The wedding was of an investigator that the sisters in my district have been working with, she is a really cool lady and found out she has to be married first before she can be baptized on Tuesday, so she went and bought her wedding license on Wednesday, I interviewed her for her baptism on Friday and they got married and I baptized her before church! Then after my comp baptized Joel, he is a kid we have been working with for a little while, his whole family are members but have gone less active for a couple years, so we have now reactivated them and baptized him on Sunday. This last week has gone by so fast, I am having a hard time remembering everything that went on! On Friday night we played soccer with the ward and then they had a cookout after so that was a lot of fun, and last week they had a big Easter party with all the kids and they asked us to come and do all the activities with the kids so that was a lot of fun also. Other than that things have just been flying by and I am having a hard time even remembering the things that have been going on!! I am super excited for conference this weekend, conference on the mission is so much better, I’m not sure why but it is always really neat. On Saturday in between sessions we will probably go out to some nice restaurant with a bunch of other missionaries because they only broadcast conference in one building down here close to where we are so we that will be fun to see a bunch of the other missionaries and probably go eat somewhere nice with them all. Then on Sunday we should be finding out about transfers, it is pretty likely that either me or my comp get moved because we have been together for a while now, but we will see what happens I guess!! I hope you have a great week Kimbo, send me some pics of brock with his braces! I love you!

Love, Tu hijo

No comments:

Post a Comment