Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015

 Birthday party for our cute Josefina!
Playing a little soccer!

Hey Kimbo, How are you doing? How was your week? So we didn’t end up getting hardly any water at all this last winter then it seems like? Are they going to have to start draining some of the reservoirs? I remember talking about having to do that last year, but sounds like we have had another bad water year again. Sounds like Ty has quite the decision to make, where at in Texas would he get sent? Because we see quite a few Vivint workers down here and they always seem to honk and wave at us or stop and talk to us for a sec and usually are from Utah and are members. I cant believe Ty broke up with another girl... he seems like he just hangs out with the girls enough for them to really get attached and then boom kicks them to the curb!! What has he been doing on his free time lately? Where would he work if he didn’t go out of the state? That is to bad to hear about Judy, I didn’t realize at all that she was that old already. That is good that her kids kept Brock entertained though! haha I don’t think I have even met a lot of them, I know I have met I think all of the boys but I don’t remember them very well at all. I am sorry to hear about your eye.. do you have any idea of what it may be at all? It’s kinda weird too, because yesterday my eye started bothering me also, but I think I just have a sty thing on my eye lid. I cant believe Brock is almost into high school, he still seems like such a little baby to me!! He can’t be that old already.. How tall is he now? And how much does he weigh? Right now I am just over 6' 2" still so I think I am done growing for sure, and I weigh like right around 186! I am getting pretty big down here!;) This last week was really good here, we found some really cool people that we are working with that look really good to be getting baptized during April, our baptism of the little 9 yr old got moved though so he will get baptized this Sunday. I really love this area that I am in down here, our area is huge, but we have so many really cool members and investigators right now. The only thing that is tough is dealing with some of the sisters that I have right now in my district. There are constantly problems with one companionship and they just can’t figure things out and just can’t get along.. which leads to them always calling me and then I always have to go and sit down and either correct them kinda harshly or fix whatever the problem is. But the bright side is that I am learning a lot of how to deal with women so that is probably the reason of why I am here! Most of the other sisters are doing really well right now though so that is good. One companionship has been working with this 22 yr old girl named Claudia, that just barely showed up from Guatemala but she is a really cool lady. She has come to church for like the last month and when the sisters talked with her about baptism again this last week she basically said, no I don’t feel ready so I don’t want to be baptized. The sisters were pretty upset about that, but that means that they are basically done working with her because she didn’t want anything to do with baptism but just wants to keep coming to church. So yesterday I sat down with her during church and talked with her for a little over an hour, and it was a really neat experience. About half way through the "interview" with her she started crying because she said could feel something different that she hasn’t felt before and by the end she basically said she now knows she needs to be baptized and then go to the temple and so I talked with her about being baptized this next Sunday and she said she would pray tonight and last night and then tomorrow morning I am supposed to call her before the sisters go over to visit her and see how her prayers went. She was supposed to ask her Heavenly Father if she should be baptized this Sunday or not so I really hope she receives her answer before tomorrow!! I have a really good feeling she will be getting baptized soon now though, before she didn’t want to be baptized at all, she is a really neat lady and the sisters have worked a lot with her so I just hope she receives an answer soon!! Yesterday during sac meeting we also had to talk again and that went well, I didn’t prepare anything but everything went really well. I am curious of what is going to happen here in a couple weeks with transfers because we have both been here for the same amount of time! So I guess we will see what happens when it gets here! Time seems to keep going faster and faster, and it has started to get more humid and warmer here every day which I am not liking.. but oh well I guess! I hope you have a great week though Mommy, and here before we know it, it will be Mother’s Day again and we will be skyping for the second to last time! Crazy!! I love you!
Love, Hey Kimbo how are you doing? How was your week? So we didnt end up getting hardly any water at all this last winter then it seems like? Are they going to have to start draining some of the reservoirs? I remember talking about having to do that last year, but sounds like we have had another bad water year again. Sounds like ty has quite the decision to make, where at in texas would he get sent? Because we see quite a few vivint workers down here and they always seem to honk and wave at us or stop and talk to us for a sec and usually are from utah and are members. I cant believe ty broke up with another girl... he seems like he just hangs out with the girls enough for them to really get attached and then boom kicks them to the curb!! What has he been doing on his free time lately? Where would he work if he didnt go out of the state? That is to bad to hear about Judy, i didnt realize at all that she was that old already. That is good that her kids kept brock entertained though! haha I dont think i have even met a lot of them, i know i have met i think all of the boys but i dont remember them very well at all. I am sorry to hear about your eye.. do you have any idea of what it may be at all? Its kinda weird too, because yesterday my eye started bothering me also, but i think i just have a sti think on my eye lid. I cant believe brock is almost into high school, he still seems like such a little baby to me!! He cant be that old already.. How tall is he now? And how much does he weigh? Right now i am just over 6 2 still so i think i am done growing for sure, and i weigh like right around 186! I am getting pretty big down here!;) This last week was really good here, we found some really cool people that we are working with that look really good to be getting baptized during april, our baptism of the little 9 yr old got moved though so he will get baptized this sunday. I really love this area that i am in down here, our area is huge, but we have so many really cool members and investigators right now. The only thing that is tough is dealing with some of the sisters that i have right now in my district. There are constantly problems with one companionship and they just cant figure things out and just cant get along.. which leads to them always calling me and then i always have to go and sit down and either correct them kinda harshly or fix whatever the problem is. But the bright side is that i am learning a lot of how to deal with women so that is probably the reason of why i am here! Most of the other sisters are doing really well right now though so that is good. One companionship has been working with this 22 yr old girl named claudia, that just barely showed up from Guatemala but she is a really cool lady. She has come to church for like the last month and when the sisters talked with her about baptism again this last week she basically said no i dont feel ready so i dont want to be baptized. The sisters were pretty upset about that, but that means that they are basically dont working with here because she didnt want anything to do with baptism but just wants to keep coming to church. So yesterday i sat down with her during church and talked with her for a little over an hour, and it was a really neat experience. About half way through the "interview" with her she started crying because she said could feel something different that she hasnt felt before and by the end she basically said she now knows she needs to be baptized and then go to the temple and so i talked with her about being baptized this next sunday and she said she would pray tonight and last night and then tomorrow morning i am supposed to call her before the sisters go over to visit her and see how her prayers went. She was supposed to ask her heavenly father if she should be baptized this sunday or not so i really hope she receives her answer before tomorrow!! I have a really good feeling she will be getting baptized soon now though, before she didnt want to be baptized at all, she is a really neat lady and the sisters have worked a lot with her so i just hope she receives an answer soon!! Yesterday during sac meeting we also had to talk again and that went well, i didnt prepare anything but everything went really well. I am curios of what is going to happen here in a couple weeks with transfers because we have both been here for the same amount of time! So i guess we will see what happens when it gets here! Time seems to keep going faster and faster, and it is started to get more humid and warmer here every day which i am not liking.. but oh well i guess! I hope you have a great week though mommy, and here before we know it, it will be mothers day again and we will be skyping for the second to last time! Crazy!! I love you!
Love, Tu hijo mas guapo (Your most handsome son)


No comments:

Post a Comment