Monday, February 23, 2015

Februay 23, 2015





Hi Kimbo how are you doing?? My toe is feeling fine now, I used the insurance card and didn’t have to pay anything so I guess everything is good? idk, Have you gotten anything about it? Yes I got yours and Gmas Packages, thanks so much!! Its always a lot of fun getting a package! I still haven’t burnt a shirt for my year mark, I will probably do it soon though, I have just been super busy and haven’t had any time to do it lately. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun down playing bingo! But you didn’t win? What is up with that?? How are Nae and Ashlyn doing? I haven’t heard from them in a long time. I cant believe that Brock is hanging out with kids that can drive and that he will be going to high school soon, it is freaking me out a little!! What color did you guys paint the basement? Have you talked to Kev about that lot down there next to his? Have they started building yet or anything? That is sad to hear about Sadie, I hope she is okay.. If the day comes I guess it is better than to let her suffer. I Love my little girl! I am glad Sis Cavasos (Mary Ruiz) Has sent some pics. She is such a boss. This last week was really good, I am still waiting on transfers to find out if I will be getting moved or not. Usually we find out on Sunday morning and I still have no idea what will be happening. They are still working on it with president so I will probably find out here within the next few hours. Yesterday we had two baptisms, they are the grand kids of the second counselor of the bishop. It went really well and the kids were super excited to get baptized. We are still teaching Josefina, the little old granny and she is doing good. She may be getting baptized this Saturday in the pool of her daughters so I will send you pics if that happens. There have been a few problems with the sisters in my district so I have spent a lot of time in interviews or on the phone with them while they cry... So I hope everything gets fixed quickly with them. Judy and a bunch of my recent converts came down from Zapata this last week, because a guy that got baptized up there was a guy we worked with for a while and wanted Elder Hinck, (an elder I was in Zapata with) to be the one that baptized him. It was so great to see them again and it was so great to see that guy get baptized. This last week we had the conference all three days, we have meetings from 8 am till 6 pm for three days straight and it is pretty much just training from President Maluenda for all the leaders in the mission. It was super cool, he went into some deep doctrine and it was awesome, I learned sooo much this last week during the meetings and I have learned some pretty crazy things because he gave me some things to study in D&C and I am loving my personal studies in the morning right now! Things are going good here though, and I will let you know if I get moved or not this next week! I love you mommy!!
Love, Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment