Thursday, June 26, 2014

June 23, 2014

My 1st Baptism!!

Hey Kimbo, how was camping this week? How was it with G ma there? Elder Shumway ended up going up to Laredo and just called me this morning just to talk;) But he is serving in a super wealthy area up there but is the district leader for a bunch of sister missionaries and that was the only thing he did want when he left! haha but Elder Roylance is my new comp and he is pretty cool, he is a farmer from Washington state and comes from a tiny town up there somewhere. He is an old missionary and will be going home here in like 4 or 5 months. He is a super hard worker though and we have been getting a long. He told me I can come hunt on his land up there sometime, because he owns 1200 acres and there are tons of pheasants on it he says. Another elder that lives with us now played baseball in high school and we have been playing catch almost every morning which has been great. It has made me realize how much I miss baseball. Thank you so much for sending me a back pack, I will try to get it soon. Sounds like Nae and Ty are super good friends now from what I have heard? I am glad she is staying around you guys. She has always loved you and being around you. She would always just want to come hang out with you when I was with her! Well let me know how camping was this last weekend! Especially with Gma! haha Te amo much kimbo!
Love, Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment