Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 27, 2014

 Elder Shumway and I shaving our legs!
 This is a "friend" I found in my shoe, it's a camel spider and they get up to 5"!!
My  awesome Zone Leader, Elder Mulitalo


 
Hey Bo,

That is super cool Brock’s team won the tourney!! Man, I can’t stop laughing about that story with Dad and the bee!!!! I have literally been laughing so hard here in the library! Then Shumway read it and we have been laughing so hard! I can just see Dad saying that and I can’t stop laughing! How did you guys end up in Mona? That sounds like a fun tradition for the babies birthday! How old is the kid now? Saven?? Who is the girl that is coming here on the mission? That is too bad about the baseball team. I wish they could have won it. Did you talk to Mav or anyone at the games?

Things here are going well, our district didn’t have any baptisms this month and now we are having three different ones this week! None of them are me and Shumway’s though because we haven’t even hardly worked in our area lately.. We have been poaching two different guys for the two elders that live in our appt with us so basically we are getting him to the baptism and have gotten him prepared but they knew we were doing it so we have to let them do the baptism. We have seen so many miracles this last week and it has been super awesome. My Spanish is getting a lot better lately and when I start talking in Spanish now I can just talk, I feel like. Time here is flying, Kurt from Sportsman’s told me he saw a thing on FB about me being gone 100 days, I cant believe I have already been out that long! I am only here for 700 days and 100 of them are already gone! Time flies here one the mission. Weeks feel like days and days don’t even exist. I am learning so much though about so many different things and I know that there is no other place I need to be than right here where I am.

I just barely got a call from Haley’s dad! He is going to try to come get us to go get a shake tonight or something, he wanted to take us to dinner but we have a dinner at a members house tonight with that guy that is getting baptized tomorrow so we can’t go to dinner with him tonight. He said he is going to try to stop by and check on me for you no matter what though. Anyways sent ya another letter this morning so you should get that this week. I hope you have a great week Kimbo!

Te amo! Love, Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment