Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 12, 2014






 This van was picking up  illegals the other day! The police were there, along
with like 5 border patrol trucks! It was entertaining!


Yeah I think you might have been ignoring me.. haha No it was so great to see you yesterday Kimbo, I have missed you a whole bunch and it was so great to get to talk to you!! No I don’t need any pants as of right now.. but probably in the future with how things are going!:) We tried going tie digging today but the place was closed so maybe another time! I am glad Nae called ya, How is she doing? Do you know if she ever got my letter that I sent her? I hope so. I am glad you will have a girlfriend to sit by at Ty’s games. It is crazy Brock is a Freshman soon.. His voice freaked me out yesterday. I wrote a letter for you this morning and I have some things for you that I will send in a package here soon! It was so great to see you yesterday Mommy, I love you so much. Here are a few pics too. By the way the road in the pic I sent is the road we ride up and down all day, it is a long road that goes to the middle of nowhere!!
Love, Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment