Monday, November 2, 2015

October 31, 2015

Wow, Brockles is on his first date??? That is so crazy to me... he seems like he should still be asking mommy if he can go play with his friends! haha You will have to send me some pics of him when you can! Yeah tonight we have to be home by 6pm for the rest of the night and we will be having 4 missionaries with us that go home this next week because they have their final interview with pres today then they will stay with us till they fly out. Each day we will be getting a few more and by Monday night we will have 17 missionaries with us that will be flying home Wednesday morning! We will probably get some trick or treaters since we live in a house in a decent neighborhood!  I don’t need any candy right now! I am trying to get huge of course and lose all of my fatty yucky weight! I get plenty of bad food when we eat with members, so I am trying to eat decent when I can! I have a goal of being at a solid 200 when I get home, right now I am at 192 and I have gotten rid of most of the fat I have gained here on the mish! We go to the gym almost every day from 5-7 even when we have to travel because my comp is trying to lose a lot of weight before he goes home. All the missionaries will sleep at our house, that is the main reason we live in a house, we have a bunch of bunk beds in there so they will all of a bed to sleep in. Yes, Monday we have to go to the airport to pick up all the new missionaries and on Wednesday we go to drop them all off at the airport. This next week is pretty crazy with everything that happens at transfers! Of course Brock thinks he is pretty bad, he is probably on cloud 9 right now! haha
These are some pics of the family that we are teaching, the little girl (Alison) she is the cutest little thing and the mom and dad are wonderful. The have a date to be baptized on the 15th of November and they will be my pride and joy of my mission when they get baptized here in a couple weeks. Amabeli, the mom, calls us her angels, she always says, "mis angeles tengo una pregunta..." They  are super cool and we are super excited for them. We have already talked about going to the temple after baptism and they thought that was super cool and is something they really want to do so I will be coming back down here to Texas when that happens! They have fed us dinner twice already the last two weeks and they are progressing really quickly! They have lots of questions because they are a very smart family and want to know everything about the church but they are wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment