Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November 18, 2015

This Is elder Gilliam, he just went home a couple days ago, he left mid transfer because he served in Mexico before he served here so his time was up , but he is a really good friend, he lives up in northern Idaho and is going to take me Wolf hunting when I get back. I had to take him to the airport at 3am then my comp and I ran a meeting for all the sisters in the whole mission for the whole rest of the day so it was quite the day!! The other pic is from Brownsville, yesterday afternoon we got back from Brownsville. We went down there for an exchange and we saw this leaving the parking lot, so we had to get a picture on it!!



Hi Mommy what are you doing?? I was wanting to chat with you but you must be busy, so that's okay! That is crazy about what happened at work this week! I cant believe Bryant did that! Sounds like he just has a lot of stress and is having a hard time controlling it all.. That is cool that you got a bunch of job offers right after all that! Blessings!! You will have to let me know what you end up deciding to do.. Just choose what makes you the most happy! That is what matters at this point!! Also, you will have to send me a picture of that cousin of Nick’s if you ever find one, so that I can see if she has a chance or not;) Yeah dad told me he bought a lease at the club, he also told me he is going to buy me one also:) That is awesome that Brock made the basketball team, that makes me super happy to hear!! The family that we have been teaching is getting baptized tomorrow, the mom's name is Amabeli and she has been trying to add me on Facebook so if you see her name add her please! She really wants to talk to you! She said she wanted to tell you some things and she wanted to meet you! She is so excited for the gospel, it has been so cool to see how fast they changed and how ready they were to hear the gospel when we showed up!! This week we just went down to Brownsville for a couple days to help them make some things happen, then first thing in the morning we will be going down to Brownsville again to baptize a kid then we will be coming back to baptize the family!! It is also Alisons birthday today, so I bought her a journal so that she has something to write in to remember the day of her baptism. I will send you some pics on Monday if I have time so you can see them in white! Things here are going good though, this next week we have the 3 day meeting, starting Monday night going till Thursday and we will have every leader in the mission here with us for those 4 days and it is going to be nuts! My comp and I have many hours ahead of us of planning where everyone is going to sleep and where they will work for those 4 days, then after the meeting on Thursday, we will be heading up to Laredo for the rest of the week! Also, on Monday night we are going to have an FHE with the family we are baptizing at the mission presidents house, so that will be awesome!! Little nervous.. but it should be super neat! They are going to teach them more about missionary work and about temples so it should be amazing. But things are going great, and a crazy week is coming up!! Write me back mommy, I want to hear from you!









No comments:

Post a Comment