Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 12, 2014

Hey Dad and Mom, I just arrived here at the CCM in Mexico! This place is soo amazing and so nice! It is the largest MTC and it is so much nicer than the one in Provo. I have already made a great friend that I met on my second flight. His name is Elder E and he is from Nauvoo. He is such a cool kid and we were hoping to be comps here at the mtc but my companion is Elder H. I haven’t even met him yet so I'm not quite sure what to expect. It has already been an adventure so far and I met a bunch of the elders that are already here at the mtc that are all Tongans and they are all so cool. I am already having so much fun already. They gave us our name tags and told us we could send a quick email before we go to dinner and watch a movie tonight. I am so excited and so glad I am at this MTC. It sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun! I will write you more when I can next week! Tell mom to actually email me before then! haha talk to you next week.

Love, Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment